Joyland provides a distinct ride experience to kids and adults of all age groups. Even at a small scale at each location, we aim to provide a world-class quality of products, concepts and amusement/entertainment to everyone. With our future
proof IT capabilities and processes we will ensure smooth operations, which are practical, flexible and fun for everyone to work with. At this point we would like to emphasize that all the rides/activities at Joyland will encompass unique features which will bring families and friends together.
The Adventure and antics of Poco (7 year old boy) and Loco (a Baby bull). They live on a dairy farm on the outskirts of a big metropolitan city. Poco's father owns the dairy farm and Poco regularly accompanies him on round of the farm. On one such visit, he sights a baby bull, playing alone in his paddock. He starts playing with him, and soon they become best buddies. They develop a strong bond of trust and friendship, soon their unusual bond evolves into a funfilled and amusingly adventurous time they both enjoy everyday with each other. Both of them would play in the barn, go
for long walks, steal fruits from the neighboring orchard, and Poco would even have Loco sit with him and watch cartoons. Poco loves to eat roles with a secret sauce that only his mother knew while sipping on fruit punch and would give the same to Loco.
Terms and conditions of Joyland
1. Every person entering or seeking admission or buying ticket, membership or RFID band or any other form of permission to enter Joyland, deemed that he/she read and to understand and agreed the terms and conditions of Joyland.
2. Each guest is compulsorily required to follow these instructions: Normal operation of any attraction may be hazardous to those: Who are pregnant, with heart problem, with neck or back problem, motion sickness or with other health problems that may make them more vulnerable to injury.
3. Joyland team may inspect all bags, carrying containers and cases. No outside food items or beverages or glass containers are permitted except baby food in its original container.
4. Smoking, tobacco products, electric cigarettes and similar products or devices are not permitted anywhere in the park. No illegal substances are permitted anywhere in the park.
5. It is the participants responsibility that they are in possession of their belongings. Joyland has no liability to compensate or offer replacements for items at any time of being in the premises.
6. Please do not try to remove/transfer/disfigure or mutilate the wristband as it may damage the wristband. Replacement for damaged band will attract charges as per the current rate of band of Joyland.
7. Credit card payment refund will be paid after reduction of 5% services charges.Money refund will not be applicable in-case of damaged band.
8. All the rates/charges are inclusive of applicable Government taxes as on date, subject to revision as per management discretion without notice.
9. Use of devices facility and rides are involved inherent risk and subject to compliance of instructions. Negligence non compliance causing damages person injury, loss or damage guests release the company and management to the full extent permitted by law from any claim for personal injury, loss or damage arising from their participation in the ride. The guests agree to comply with all lawful directions that are given from time to time.
10.Joyland reserves the right to postpone or cancel any rides if it feels weather conditions incompatible towards it. In case of cancellation, Joyland reserves the right to re-schedule the event at a future date or will refund the amount subject to condition.